perjantai 26. syyskuuta 2014

WHAT´S GOING ON???






Living in the detached house is pretty interesting as you can see from the photos above. I just love to live in the middle of this huge mess. So harmonious and inspiring way of living. Indeed  the way of living. We do have some kind of project going on all the time. At this time we gonna have a fireplace in the middle of our house. When I´m  nearly  loosing my mind in the middle of this chaos the idea of relaxing in front of warm and cozy  fireplace keeps me going.
As you can see the chimney is already up. I have already chosen all new wallpapers. They are lovely. Just in my taste. The whole floor will be changed as well the ceiling. I´m anxious to start the decoration part of this project.
Hopefully my next posting will show you  that there is some progress in this project.

Until  next time have a great weekend. I do know what I´m gonna do....

Greetings
 Mari

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti